I know the ice and snow is melting and we get spring fever here in Minnesota! So why not start thinking about your home maintenance? Spring is only about a month away.
Below are some easy tips and tricks to keep your home in shape and running smoothly.
Every month do these 2 things!
- Change furnace filter
- Check on salt levels in water softener and refill if needed
Other items to do!
- Check attic insulation, evidence of any leaks and evidence of animal activities
- Check skylights for leaks
- Test sump pump to ensure pump engages
- Clean dryer exhaust vent system
- Clean gutters, downspouts and exterior vents
- Change setting on humidifier for the season and check filters
- Service both A/C unit and furnace
📞 Call me if you need any service provider recommendations! 651.233.8527